All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Superflight (12 Beers 5 oz of Each), Two BHB Revival Pint Glasses and Two BHB Stickers
A special brewery tour with brewmaster Tyler Jones is available the first Saturday of the month at 1 p.m. only, available to the public at no additional cost, and is subject to change.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Special brewery tour with brewmaster Tyler Jones available the first Saturday of the month at 1 p.m. only; available to the public at no additional cost, and subject to change. Superflight must be shared between two people. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Black Hog Brewing
Food and drink has always been the focus of Sobocinski family gatherings. So it's no surprise that brothers Jason and Tom not only operate Caseus Fromagerie & Bistro, but joined forces with Tyler Jones to open Black Hog Brewing in 2014. Here, the group provides visitors with plenty of fun in the form of an arcade area, plus games of Jenga and cornhole. Oh, and of course, there's plenty of beer flowing from the tasting room's 12 taps.
Here's a quick look at a few of Black Hog Brewing's beers you might find on draft.
- Granola Brown Ale: This 2016 World Beer Cup gold-award winner is brewed with a mix of oatmeal, grains, hops, and roasted malts for a complex, nutty flavor. (5.7% ABV)
- Bacchanalian Barleywine: American and British malts create this superstrong brew's earthy, cracker sweetness, which is balanced with a slight citrusy bitterness, making (10.5% ABV)
- Ginga Ninja: Inspired by the brewmaster Tyler Jones' red-headed wife, this red IPA features 6 pounds of fresh ginger in each batch, along with ample centennial, cascade, bravo hops. (6.5% ABV)
- Piglet IPA: More than 2 pounds of Azaca Inspired by the brewmaster Tyler Jones' red-headed wife, this red IPA features 6 pounds of fresh ginger in each batch, along with ample centennial, cascade, bravo hops. (8.8% ABV)
- Easy Rye’Da: As the name implies, this low-ABV rye IPA is an easy-drinking ale, which features spicy and citrus flavors to complement its hop-forward character. (4.7% ABV)