Experienced coach guides customers who try to hit the bullseye during a 90-minute or two-hour axe-throwing session
What You'll Get
- Guests throw axes at a target and compete with each other while trying to hit the bullseye.
- What’s included:
- Axe-throwing coach
- Two reserved targets and axes
- At least 90 minutes of axe throwing
- What to wear: closed-toe shoes required
- Non-alcoholic beverages only
- Age restrictions: Must be 16 or older
Black Oak Axe Throwing
At Black Oak Axe Throwing, guests stand in rows with axes in hand, ready to chuck them at large wooden targets in competition against their friends and family. Before starting, they’ll learn the proper form for throwing from a trained coach. And once they’ve perfected a safe stance and throwing motion, they’ll be let loose to challenge their opponents in a side-by-side, two lane face-off to see who scores the most points in a night of energetic sportsmanship.