Guests can enjoy a tour with Black Oak owner Ken Woods as they learn the brewing process while sipping some award winning brews.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Tour per person
- Flight per person
- Souvenir pint glass per person
- Tours are hosted only on Saturdays
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older to receive alcohol
The Fine Print
About Black Oak Brewing
Having opened in 1999 as one of Ontario's original craft breweries, Black Oak Brewing Company's beers adhere to the motto "know your roots". The simple, inspired craft beers come to fruition under a dedicated team of 11 true-blue brewers and beer-aficionados. With tradition and quality taste at the forefront of every batch, the team serves up an array of pale ales, brown ales, bitter brews, and seasonal offerings.
Here's a quick look at some of the beers on tap:
- Nut Brown Ale: A balanced, English-American brew with a mahogany hue and notes of chocolate and roasted hazelnut (5% ABV)
- 10 Bitter Years: A special anniversary Imperial IPA that gives the people what they want—this smooth brew is extra hoppy with a malted flavor that incorporates hints of citrus and tropical fruit. (8% ABV)
- Pale Ale: This flavorful ale is made with a mix of German hops for a soft-bitterness and English hops to introduce bright floral tones, and then finished off with American hops for hit of pine aroma. (5% ABV)