What You Get
- $21 for $40 worth of Southern-style seafood dinner for two
- $40 for $80 worth of Southern-style seafood dinner for four
- See the menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Black's Fish House Grill
Black's Fish House Grill describes its menu as a marriage of surf and soul. As they prepare sauces to order and make sides from scratch, the kitchen's staff imbues dishes with flavors of the South.
- Shrimp-N-Grits: The shrimp are sautéed with bacon, garlic, tomatoes and mushrooms, then served over stone-ground grits, a southern staple.
- Chastain's Fried Chicken: Brined in buttermilk, dredged in seasoned flour, and fried to a crisp, the recipe for this chicken is borrowed from the owner's grandmother.
- Georgia Oysters: Opt for a raw or roasted version, both of which are poached in sweet tea and topped with a fried green tomato
- Seafood Po' Boy: Shrimp, conch, or oysters are drizzled with key-lime aioli and stuffed into this sandwich.
Black Fish specializes in all things Florida, and nowhere is that more evident than its drink menu. Cocktails include the Sunshine State, which includes orange juice and mandarin-blossom vodka, and the Hibiscus, which counts candied hibiscus flower among its ingredients. Brews from nearby SweetWater and Terrapin Brewing Companies are available at the bar, and guests can order from a wine list bursting with warm-weather favorites, such as Flower's Vineyard and Winery's pinot noir and Dócil, a vinho verde from Niepoort.