All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Admission for One to Rum Fest: Valid Friday, July 14
- Admission for Two to Rum Fest: Valid Friday, July 14
Admission includes per person 8 cocktail samples and Luau inspired appetizers along with raffle entry.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 14, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. The deal is valid only for tickets on the date of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. Purchaser may change the name of the individual retrieving tickets up to 24 hours in advance of event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blackfinn Ameripub
It’s hard to pick out the most American thing about Blackfinn Ameripub. Perhaps it’s that chicken tenders and chicken wings are two separate appetizers. Or it’s the melting-pot feel of the menu, featuring dishes inspired by Italy (flatbreads and pasta), Asia (pad thai or cashew and tuna salads), and the countries where people eat steak (steak). Below, four things to know before you go:
- The steaks are a little like sundaes. Not in temperature, but in that they’re customizable, right down to the toppings and sides. Diners pick their preferred cut, done-ness, and sauce, such as melted blue cheese or garlic butter.
- It’s probably not far from your house. The pub’s branches, situated in small towns and big cities alike, stud the East Coast, the South, and the Midwest.
- More wood is more. At most locations, Blackfinn’s aesthetic doesn’t shy away from wood touches, whether that’s hardwood floors, wood-paneled walls, or wooden bar tops.
- You can order a Big Salad. These are entree-sized salads, and filling ones, topped with proteins such as quinoa and cashews. They’re available in vegan and vegetarian styles, but diners can also order them with the most American topping of all: meat.