- VIP admission package for two or four people to Trop Rock Night
- When: Friday, April 18, at 9 p.m.
- Where: BlackFinn American Grille – Mount Prospect
- $19 for one VIP ticket package (up to $40 value)
- $36 for two VIP ticket packages (up to $80 value)
Each VIP ticket package includes two admission tickets, two pineapple buckets, and a cheeseburger-slider platter for two.
Trop Rock Night
- The musicians bringing the beach to Mount Prospect: Mr. Myers Band
- Their sound: Caribbean rock—a blend of calypso and ska with the rhythms of reggae
- Their repertoire: Jimmy Buffet hits and island tunes by the likes of Bob Marley, UB40, The Police, and Paul Simon
- Any originals?: If you ask nicely
- To further that laid back vibe: sip a Corona, martini, pineapple bucket, or margarita—all on special
BlackFinn American Grille – Mount Prospect
They say you can’t be all things to all people—but don’t tell that to the proprietors of BlackFinn American Grille. BlackFinn is Mount Prospect’s hangout of choice, whether diners are seeking a hearty weekend brunch with a bacon-garnished Bloody Mary, an after-work happy hour with a cool craft beer, or a gourmet take on American dinner with a pulled pork sandwich or jambalaya pasta. Appropriate anytime are the half-pound Angus burgers, which range from the tangy Bourbon Street, blackened with garlic-herb cheese and buttermilk-parmesan dressing, to the blistering Heater, a bonfire kindled with pepper-jack cheese, jalapeños, and chipotle mayonnaise. And since the kitchen is open until 2 a.m., diners can stop by after a night spent at the theatre or bugging an owl’s nest to refuel.