All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· October 21, 2017
· July 17, 2017
What You'll Get
- Admission for One Person to Bubble Fest, October 20
- Admission for Two People to Bubble Fest, October 20, Valid Monday - Sunday
During Bubble Fest guests can enjoy bubbly cocktails from customized stations as they listen to great music and eat chef-inspired appetizers. Tickets include the following:
- Entry and wristband
- Eight champagne cocktail samples
- Late-night hors d’oeuvres buffet
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 20, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. The deal is valid only for tickets on the dates of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates • Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol • Purchaser may change the name of the individual retrieving tickets up to 24 hours in advance of event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blackfinn Ameripub
It’s hard to pick out the most American thing about Blackfinn Ameripub. Perhaps it’s that chicken tenders and chicken wings are two separate appetizers. Or it’s the melting-pot feel of the menu, featuring dishes inspired by Italy (flatbreads and pasta), Asia (pad thai or cashew and tuna salads), and the countries where people eat steak (steak). Below, four things to know before you go:
- The steaks are a little like sundaes. Not in temperature, but in that they’re customizable, right down to the toppings and sides. Diners pick their preferred cut, done-ness, and sauce, such as melted blue cheese or garlic butter.
- It’s probably not far from your house. The pub’s branches, situated in small towns and big cities alike, stud the East Coast, the South, and the Midwest.
- More wood is more. At most locations, Blackfinn’s aesthetic doesn’t shy away from wood touches, whether that’s hardwood floors, wood-paneled walls, or wooden bar tops.
- You can order a Big Salad. These are entree-sized salads, and filling ones, topped with proteins such as quinoa and cashews. They’re available in vegan and vegetarian styles, but diners can also order them with the most American topping of all: meat.