What You'll Get
- Admission to Randhurst Reserve for One, Valid Friday, June 23rd
- Admission to Randhurst Reserve for Two, Valid Friday, June 23rd
See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Reservation required. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 8 per purchaser. The deal is valid only for tickets on the dates of the event as listed and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates. Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. Purchaser may change the name of the individual retrieving tickets up to 24 hours in advance of event; Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blackfinn Ameripub
It’s hard to pick out the most American thing about Blackfinn Ameripub. Perhaps it’s that chicken tenders and chicken wings are two separate appetizers. Or it’s the melting-pot feel of the menu, featuring dishes inspired by Italy (flatbreads and pasta), Asia (pad thai or cashew and tuna salads), and the countries where people eat steak (steak). Below, four things to know before you go:
- The steaks are a little like sundaes. Not in temperature, but in that they’re customizable, right down to the toppings and sides. Diners pick their preferred cut, done-ness, and sauce, such as melted blue cheese or garlic butter.
- It’s probably not far from your house. The pub’s branches, situated in small towns and big cities alike, stud the East Coast, the South, and the Midwest.
- More wood is more. At most locations, Blackfinn’s aesthetic doesn’t shy away from wood touches, whether that’s hardwood floors, wood-paneled walls, or wooden bar tops.
- You can order a Big Salad. These are entree-sized salads, and filling ones, topped with proteins such as quinoa and cashews. They’re available in vegan and vegetarian styles, but diners can also order them with the most American topping of all: meat.