Having back pain is the third most popular excuse for missing work, just behind getting a cold and wearing the wrong day-of-the-week underwear. Get back into daily life with today’s Groupon to Blackman Family Chiropractic in Roscoe. Choose between the following options:
- For $30, you get a massage package (a $130 value) that includes the following:
- A one-hour massage (a $60 value)
A spinal exam (a $70 value)
- For $49, you get a new-patient-wellness visit (up to a $355 value) that includes the following:
- A spinal and nervous-system exam (a $90 value)
- X-rays (a $160 value, where deemed necessary)
- One adjustment (a $45 value)
- A one-hour massage (a $60 value)<p>
At Blackman Family Chiropractic, doctor of chiropractic Trina Blackman and her team of wellness experts strive to optimize bodily functions and battle subluxation, the pressure or irritation of spinal nerves caused by bones shifting out of alignment. In the one-hour massage, skilled hands apply direct pressure to muscular tissue to coax out stress and tension. Next the doctor uses manual techniques and specialized equipment to examine the spine and check for areas of unruly vertebral conga-lining. Alternatively, the 90-minute wellness visit ups the analysis ante by adding an examination of the nervous system, which might include a scan performed on the surface of the spinal area to measure electrical impulses and corresponding nerve function. Depending on a patient’s age and situation, spinal x-rays may be taken to illuminate the position of the spinal bones and rule out the possibility of lead feet, before an adjustment begins the process of cajoling spinal bones back into proper alignment. The treatment rooms’ brightly colored walls, comfortable massage tables, and vibrant artwork invite relaxation and bodily harmony.
5724 B Elevator Rd.
Roscoe, Illinois 61073