Beer enthusiasts can visit a friendly brewery and try some of the best-quality beers
About This Deal
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Click here to view the beer lineup
Need To Know
About BlackRock Brewers
Tuscon's craft-beer life is thriving and attracting many a beer-lover eager to know it. At this busy scene BlackRock Brewers prides itself on being Tuscon's only East Side brewery. They have impressive 13 taps, tap 13 being their rotating one with a limited amount of things they are experimenting with. However, their main goal is to create "approachable beer of the highest quality" and they have some proof of that: their medal-winning beers. Some of their flagship creations include:
- Baja Sol west coast IPA (6.9%): the beer that won the gold medal at 2018 Baja Brew Fest. It features peach and grapefruit notes for an easy, smooth finish.
- Admiration English style IPA (6.0%): this one won Best in Show at 2019 Baja Brew Fest. It mixes malty core with notes of citrus and stone fruit for a balanced IPA flavor.
- Wee Keeker Strong Scottish Ale (9.5%): strong, Scottish Ale released anew yearly; for those who enjoy really powerful, full-of-character beers.