Technicians change oil in the vehicle and inspect parts like the undercarriage, engine, and air filter to ensure everything works well
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Replacing the oil filter
- Checking the air filter
- Inspecting and topping off all fluids under the hood
- Oiling all fittings
- Checking engine for holes
- Checking belts and hoses
- Inspecting tire pressure
- Checking entire undercarriage
- Mechanics’ expertise: ASE-certified
- How often should I change my oil?: It depends on your individual car. A safe bet is to refer to the mileage on the windshield sticker from your last oil change.
- What kind of oil should I use?: It all depends on your individual vehicle. Check your owner’s manual or call the shop before purchasing your voucher to make sure you get the right type.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. $2.50 disposal fee not included. Tax not included. Additional fee for additional quarts of oil or specialty filters. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Black's Tire & Auto Service
Since 1929, Black's Tire & Auto Service has been expanding its network of auto shops, which now comprises 32 locations across North and South Carolina. At each of their shops, a team of technicians is on hand to help keep cars in prime condition, performing a wide range of services from annual maintenance and oil changes to transmission service and engine repair.