Choose from Five Options
- $100 for a prix-fixe dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($190 value)
- $190 for a prix-fixe dinner for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday ($380 value)
- $115 for a prix-fixe dinner for two, redeemable any day of the week ($190 value)
- $225 for a prix-fixe dinner for four, redeemable any day of the week ($380 value)
- $45 for $80 worth of takeout
- Click to see the prix-fixe menu and takeout menu
The classics reign supreme at Blackstones Steakhouse: a traditional restaurant devoted to special-occasion combinations of quality surf and turf. Inside the kitchen, cooks grill prime, dry-aged beef in a number of different cuts, ranging from a petite filet mignon to a porterhouse that can feed as many as four people. The steakhouse's chefs also fill the raw bar with oysters and clams on the half shell, and steam Maine lobsters over a pot of boiling iceberg shards.
Much like the menu, the steakhouse’s décor demonstrates a commitment to classical elegance and refinement. Walnut-hued wainscoting, earthenware floor tiles, and wine-red walls add a warm richness to the space. At the same time, stark white tables appear pristine in their simplicity, presenting diners with crisp napkins, crystal-clear wine glasses, and gleaming silverware.