What You'll Get
What You Get
- $30 for $50 worth of steak, seafood, and locally sourced new American cuisine
- See the dinner menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Reservation required. Must schedule reservation on www.groupon.com. Cancellations permitted up to 120 minutes prior to your reservation. No refunds if you do not show up for your reservation. Offer valid only at scheduled reservation time. Dine-in only. Valid for dinner only. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blackthorne Restaurant & Bar
Though Mediterranean flavors appear throughout Blackthorne Restaurant & Bar's dishes, but the chefs tend not to look far from home for ingredient inspiration. Using fresh produce sourced from local farms such as Poultry Junction, Barbee Farms, Feba Farm, Stevens Harvest Market, and Firsthand Farms, the chefs prepare everything from hummus and flatbreads to meatloaf and mashed potatoes.
Locally Sourced Dishes
- Penne pasta with locally sourced zucchini and yellow squash, piquillo peppers, and roasted mushrooms in tomato-cream sauce
- Heritage Farms bone-in pork chop, Granny Smith apple chutney, and mashed sweet potatoes
- 8-ounce center cut of Angus filet mignon seared in a cast-iron skillet and served with grilled asparagus and roasted fingerling potatoes
- Shrimp and stone-ground grits accompanied by housemade sausage
- Ashley Farms chicken breast and roasted butternut squash
Sights and Sounds
Live musicians occasionally perform at the restaurant, entertaining guests amidst the dining room's dark wooden wainscoting and warehouse-style pendant lamps. Outside, a lounge-like patio allows visitors to enjoy a meal while savoring views of the surrounding area.