Only trained hairstylists know how to avoid cutting the one hair that keeps all the others from falling out. Hire a steady hand with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for a shampoo, haircut, and 15-minute electronic-chair massage in the barbershop (a $35 value)
- $17 for a shampoo, haircut, hot-towel shave, and 15-minute electronic-chair massage in the barbershop (a $45 value)
- $19 for a shampoo, conditioner mask, haircut, and style in the salon (a $50 value)
- $39 for a manicure, pedicure, shampoo, haircut, and deep conditioner in the salon (an $85 value)
- $59 for partial highlights, lowlights, or color with a shampoo and style in the salon (a $125 value)
Blades NYC Barbershop & Salon
Part barbershop, part salon, Blades NYC Barbershop & Salon staffs a team of talented barbers and professional stylists. Barbers bustle about the bright space, snipping up both classic and contemporary styles. They treat clients to old-fashioned razor shaves, complete with hot-towel treatments and soothing electronic-chair massages. Meanwhile, stylists transform ladies' looks with elegant cuts, highlights, and organic haircare products. As the staffers work, guests sip complimentary glasses of wine, watch TV on the studio's flat-screens or take advantage of free wifi. And as parents receive haircuts, their kids keep busy with toys in the playroom.
72% of 43 customers recommend
“This is far from an up-scale type salon but the customer service is really good. I would definitely go there again when I am in the area visiting.”
“This is a mostly Spanish speaking shop but they did a great job! The coffee they made was great as well!”
“Don't worry about seeing too many men coming and going through the door. It is a barbershop in front (very popular) and the ladies salon is in the back. Ask for...”
“Don't worry about seeing too many men coming and going through the door. It is a barbershop in front (very popular) and the ladies salon is in the back. Ask for Aracelis, she is fantastic. The environment is very friendly, like a big family with room for the kids to play safely.”