Reflexology targets stress and imbalances in the body through the massaging of the hands and feet
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $19 for a reflexology pedicure with an aromatherapy treatment ($50 value)
- $30 for a Reflexology Mani-Pedi ($70 value)
A licensed professional kneads reflex points on the feet to help relieve tension and pain throughout the body. Sessions aim to soothe specific organ systems and promote overall wellness.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only with Arvis. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arvis at Blessed Nails
- Expert looks come with experience: Nail tech Arvis Taylor-Redding boasts more than 30 years of beauty-industry experience.
- All services come with something a little extra: The techs treat hands and feet to locally harvested essential oils.
- For the football buff: Get a purple Baltimore Ravens french manicure, complete with team-logo nail art.
- Beyond nails: She also offers aromatherapy reflexology treatments.