A sandwich, like a wallet, safely contains its precious contents, fits comfortably into a back pocket, and is rarely found by the police once it’s been stolen. Store it in your belly with today’s Groupon to Blimpie, located inside the Krauszer’s in Old Bridge. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get $20 worth of anything on the menu. Subs range from $4.29–$7.99 each.<p>
- For $16, you get a five-visit punch card (up to a $39.90 total value). Each visit includes:
- Any 6-inch sub (up to a $5.99 value)
- A regular-size drink (a $1.49 value)
- A bag of chips (a $0.50 value)<p>
Since 1964, Blimpie has filled patrons’ bellies with submarine-shaped sandwiches packed with freshly sliced meats and quality toppings. Each of the coast-to-coast franchise’s locations offers an assortment of bread-based eats ranging from classic deli subs to paninis served between warm ciabatta buns festooned with grill stripes or uneven tan lines. Diners may alternatively embrace a wrap or gravitate toward the Lighter Stuff, a health-conscious selection of menu items with less than 400 calories and 6 grams of fat. Kids’ meals satiate the appetites of youngsters 12 years old and younger, or adults who only eat box-based meals.
Though Blimpie sometimes features a discounted price, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.