All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Getting a massage ensures that your mind isn’t riddled with stress and discreetly ensures that your back isn’t covered in scorpions. Relax after a long day of scorpion breeding with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$59 for a massage or facial package for one (a $185 total value)
$99 for a massage and facial package for one (a $295 total value)
- 50-minute massage or 50-minute facial (a $120 value), or massage and facial (a $230 value)
- Dermalogica skincare kit with special cleansing gel, pre-cleanse, gentle cream exfoliant, and daily resurfacer (a $30 value)
- One long-stem rose (a $5 value)
- $30 spa credit<p>
$99 for a mother-guest massage or facial package (a $340 total value)
$169 for a mother-guest massage and facial package (a $560 total value)<p>
- 50-minute massage or 50-minute facial for both the mother and guest (a $240 value), or massage and facial for both the mother and guest (a $460 value)
- One long-stem rose for each guest (a $5 value each)
- Dermalogica skincare kit with special cleansing gel, pre-cleanse, gentle cream exfoliant, and daily resurfacer for the mother (a $30 value)
- $30 spa credit for each guest<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bliss & Care
The aestheticians at Bliss & Care erase signs of aging and protect skin from environmental damage with traditional spa services alongside laser-augmented treatments. Laser-assisted services include hair removal and acne-targeted therapies that use the heat of the elos IPL laser to blast acne-causing bacteria and reduce unsightly blemishes. Aestheticians customize facial treatments to address clients' individual skincare needs, from large pores to sagging skin, by mixing and matching skin-transforming agents such as seaweed, chemical peels, and lullabies sung in the complexion's mother tongue.