What You'll Get
Today's modern world, with its plethora of countries, panoply of waterways, and constantly changing laws about what is and what isn't "mail fraud," is as confusing as it is stressful. Get a clear definition of relaxation with today's Groupon to Bliss Day Spa. Choose from the following options:
- For $37, you get a one-hour customized facial (a $75 value).
- For $57, you get a wrinkle-lift peel, which includes a 30-minute facial (a $115 value).
- For $32, you get a Bliss-zilian Brazilian wax (a $65 value).
Bliss Day Spa's experienced aestheticians can refresh dull dermal surfaces with a collection of indulgent facial treatments. Skin wizards can customize an hour-long facial to fit the exfoliation, hydration, and emotional needs of tired visages, while a glycolic acid and retinol wrinkle-lift peel teleports world-weary frontispieces to their former states of smooth-skinned glory. Alternatively, a Bliss-zillian Brazilian wax erases unwanted strands while decreasing wind resistance during beachside jousts. Before departing, be sure to grab a cosmo or coffee from the spa's well-stocked drink bar, sprawl on the comfy white couches, and bask in your new healthy glow and the light emanating from the floor-to-ceiling windows. Suitably rejuvenated, you'll emerge from this beauty hub like a butterfly from a glass-and-concrete chrysalis.
- …unveils a 2,200-square-foot sanctuary offering a Nail Bar for quick fixes, massaging Pedi-thrones, a complimentary drink menu offering everything from coffee to cosmos, and a Mani-Pedi Suite where couples, business groups and friends can de-stress together. – 002 Houston
- I had nothing but the best experience here at Bliss! It was clean, everyone was nice and I had a very relaxing experience. – Vikki J., Yelp
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 add'l as a gift. Valid only for service purchased. By appointment only; subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation notice or Groupon is forfeited. Non-transferable. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.