All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
March 22, 2012
January 2, 2012
January 2, 2012
What You'll Get
Every time a new idea crosses the mind, a new hair sprouts as the idea tries to escape the brain and patent itself. Keep thoughts in check with today’s hair-disciplining Groupon to Bliss Salon & Barbering. Choose from the following options:
- For $30, you get a 60- to 90-minute women’s haircut package (a $90 total value), which includes:
- A women’s haircut and blow-dry (a $45 value)
- A deep-conditioning treatment (a $45 value)<p>
- For $50, you get a 90-minute highlight package (up to a $120 total value), which includes:
- A women’s haircut (a $45 value)
- A style finish (a $10 value)
- Full color or partial highlights (up to a $65 value) <p>
- For $70, you get a 60- to 75-minute eye-styling package (a $175 total value), which includes:
- Eyelash extensions (a $150 value)
- An eyebrow waxing and shaping (a $25 value)
Owner Nani Le and the stylists at Bliss Salon & Barbering mold manes into fashionable ’dos with an array of services and hair products from Milkshake. Like a misguided safecracker, the women’s haircut package bombards locks with scissors, deep conditioner, and gusts of the blow dryer. Meanwhile, the highlight package follows plumage styling by completely or partially accenting tresses with radiant strands. During an eye-styling package, ocular technicians frame eyes with streamlined brows and help tone eyelid muscles with extensions.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. Treatments are non-transferable. Not valid towards color correction. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.