All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· September 11, 2016
· September 5, 2016
August 25, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for one blowout ($35 value)
- $49 for three blowouts ($105 value)
Stylists perform a classic blowout or big round-brush blowout, add ’50s-inspired curls or beachy waves, or make hair pin-straight and sleek. Patrons pay a one-time $1 membership fee upon their first visit. Additional fees may apply depending on hair length, texture, and density.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Members must pay a one-time $1 membership fee upon first visit. Additional fees may apply depending on hair length, texture, and density. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blo Out Bella
Glamour shouldn't be reserved for the red carpet—it should be incorporated into everyday life. That's exactly why Blo Out Bella is open seven days a week. Although the Renaissance Center salon gussies up brides and hosts plenty of posh get-togethers, guests can pop in anytime. That could mean meeting friends at the salon's well-stocked bar for drinks and a makeup application before a dinner date or starting the week off looking sharp with an eyebrow wax. It's Blo Out Bella's blowouts, however, that are likely to garner the most attention. Using kevin.murphy and Moroccanoil products, the salon's team crafts a wide range of stylish coifs.
- Smooth Operator: Channel Marilyn Monroe or Elizabeth Taylor with these luxurious '50s-inspired curls.
- Total Beach Babe: For a just-back-from-vacation look, try these effortlessly breezy waves.
- Power Trip: Feel confident enough to get your cat to wear shoes with this blowout, which uses a large round brush for added volume.
- Structured Back Bun: This neat, structured bun ensures strands are on their best behavior for any occasion.
- Blow Dry & Hair Up: Get the best of both worlds with this funky half-up, half-down hairdo.