Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for one blowout ($35 value)
- $49 for three blowouts ($105 value)
Stylists perform a classic blowout or big round-brush blowout, add ’50s-inspired curls or beachy waves, or make hair pin-straight and sleek. Patrons pay a one-time $1 membership fee upon their first visit. Additional fees may apply depending on hair length, texture, and density.
Blo Out Bella
Glamour shouldn't be reserved for the red carpet. Rather, it should be incorporated into everyday life. And that's exactly why Blo Out Bella is open seven days a week. Although the Renaissance Center salon gussies up brides and hosts plenty of posh get-togethers, guests can pop in anytime. That could mean meeting friends at the salon's well-stocked bar for drinks and a makeup application before a dinner date or starting the week off looking sharp with an eyebrow wax. It's Blo Out Bella's blowouts, however, that are likely to garner the most attention. Using kevin.murphy and Moroccanoil products, the salon's team crafts a wide range of stylish coifs. Read on to learn more about a few of these signature styles.
- Smooth Operator: Channel Marilyn Monroe or Elizabeth Taylor with these luxurious '50s-inspired curls.
- Total Beach Babe: For a just-back-from-vacation look, try these effortlessly breezy waves
- Power Trip: Feel confident enough to get your cat to wear shoes with this blowout, which uses a large round brush for added volume.
- Structured Back Bun: This neat, structured bun ensures strands are on their best behavior for any occasion.
- Blow Dry & Hair Up: Get the best of both worlds with this funky half up, half down hairdo.