All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed a day ago
· Reviewed 2 days ago
· Reviewed 6 days ago
What You'll Get
- $30 Value Toward Lunch for Two or More, Valid Monday - Friday 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- $40 Value Toward Dinner for Two or More, Valid Monday - Thursday 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Cannot be used in conjunction with ladies night. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid for happy hour specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bloodhound Brew
It doesn't matter if you're at Bloodhound Brew for a beer, the big game, or a bite to eat—there's something for everyone, and everyone is welcome. The pub offers more than 40 craft beers, more than 30 HDTVs, a large outdoor patio, and a huge menu full of tasty dishes. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Bloodhound rolls: Imported chorizo, cream cheese, and roasted scallions are rolled in a flaky crust and served on a bed of onion straw slaw with a side of sweet chili sauce.
- Rajun Cajun burger: A hand-rolled 8-ounce patty is rolled in Cajun seasoning, placed on a bed of arugula, and topped with bleu cheese crumbles, sautéed mushrooms, and a balsamic glaze.
- Fish tacos: Five corn tortillas hold grilled, fried, or blackened seasonal white fish, pico de gallo, shredded cabbage, queso or fresco cheese, and cayenne ranch dressing.
- Garlic parmesan yucca fries: A huge portion of hand-cut yucca fries are deep fried and tossed in garlic butter before topped with parmesan cheese and served with honey mustard.
All food is made in house including sauces and seasonings.