Now that spinach has been deemed a performance-enhancing vegetable, Popeye's future shortstop career hinges on his transition to steak. Get a sailor's worth of energizing meaty eats with today's deal: for $25, you get $60 worth of tender steaks, fresh seafood, and drinks at Bloomington ChopHouse in the Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington. This Groupon is valid for dine-in dinner only.
Bloomington ChopHouse’s dinner menu of fresh seafoody and steaky sustenance satisfies the choosiest carnivores. Explore hors d’oeuvres with a swanky shrimp cocktail ($14) or some portobellos and shiitakes with balsamic vinegar and micro greens ($9). Post appetite whetting, intake a lobster bisque (with aged sherry and tarragon, $8) or scarf the Wedge ($7), a ChopHouse salad of iceberg lettuce with tomatoes, chives, and eggs and topped with buttermilk-roquefort dressing. Move on to meat with an 18 oz. rib-eye steak ($38), a 16 oz. Berkshire pork chop ($28), or the sautéed sea bass with sun-dried tomato and basil pesto ($32). ChopHouse also has an ample list of grapey gladness to unclog any mouth drain.
Red-hued booths and yellow-tinted walls help create a pleasant atmosphere for digesting and digressing from digesting to think about the Bilderberg Group. The Bloomington ChopHouse also offers summertime entertainment: Rock the Patio rocks the patio every Thursday night starting May 20, and there will be a cult-classic movie night on Fridays starting May 21.
Today’s Groupon is not valid with happy hour or with any other specials.
- Salt-kissed and nicely charred, these are flavorful Premium cuts, flame-licked and tender as any hunks of beef can be. They’re offered with a bevy of sauces, the truffle butter being the best of the lot. – Beth Dooley, Mpls.St.Paul Magazine
- The service was excellant [sic] and the food was extremely good. We would highly recommend. – OpenTable user who dined on 04/30/2010
- This was our first visit to the Chophouse, and it was memorable. The food was excellent as was the service. We both left being pleasantly full, and with a smile on our faces. – OpenTable user who dined on 03/27/2010
- The ribeye was perfect, absolutly [sic] perfect. And it doesn't hurt having a choice of wonderful dipping sauces. – El Sticky, Urbanspoon
- My ribeye was a wonderful piece of meat and cooked to perfection. – mnnutt, TripAdvisor
3900 American Boulevard West
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55437Get Directions