What You'll Get
Now that spinach has been deemed a performance-enhancing vegetable, Popeye's future shortstop career hinges on his transition to steak. Get a sailor's worth of energizing meaty eats with today's deal: for $25, you get $60 worth of tender steaks, fresh seafood, and drinks at Bloomington ChopHouse in the Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington. This Groupon is valid for dine-in dinner only.
Bloomington ChopHouse’s dinner menu of fresh seafoody and steaky sustenance satisfies the choosiest carnivores. Explore hors d’oeuvres with a swanky shrimp cocktail ($14) or some portobellos and shiitakes with balsamic vinegar and micro greens ($9). Post appetite whetting, intake a lobster bisque (with aged sherry and tarragon, $8) or scarf the Wedge ($7), a ChopHouse salad of iceberg lettuce with tomatoes, chives, and eggs and topped with buttermilk-roquefort dressing. Move on to meat with an 18 oz. rib-eye steak ($38), a 16 oz. Berkshire pork chop ($28), or the sautéed sea bass with sun-dried tomato and basil pesto ($32). ChopHouse also has an ample list of grapey gladness to unclog any mouth drain.
Red-hued booths and yellow-tinted walls help create a pleasant atmosphere for digesting and digressing from digesting to think about the Bilderberg Group. The Bloomington ChopHouse also offers summertime entertainment: Rock the Patio rocks the patio every Thursday night starting May 20, and there will be a cult-classic movie night on Fridays starting May 21.
Today’s Groupon is not valid with happy hour or with any other specials.
- Salt-kissed and nicely charred, these are flavorful Premium cuts, flame-licked and tender as any hunks of beef can be. They’re offered with a bevy of sauces, the truffle butter being the best of the lot. – Beth Dooley, Mpls.St.Paul Magazine
- The service was excellant [sic] and the food was extremely good. We would highly recommend. – OpenTable user who dined on 04/30/2010
- This was our first visit to the Chophouse, and it was memorable. The food was excellent as was the service. We both left being pleasantly full, and with a smile on our faces. – OpenTable user who dined on 03/27/2010
- The ribeye was perfect, absolutly [sic] perfect. And it doesn't hurt having a choice of wonderful dipping sauces. – El Sticky, Urbanspoon
- My ribeye was a wonderful piece of meat and cooked to perfection. – mnnutt, TripAdvisor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 18, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per table, 2 for tables of 5 or more. Dine-in only. Valid for dinner only. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid on holidays, special events, or with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.