Stop hiding under wide-brimmed hats and curtains of hair with today's Groupon to Blu Sol Massage Spa. For just $29, you can indulge in a one-hour facial that will have you pouting and posing for the next available camera, mirror, or hunter-gatherer.
The warm and friendly estheticians at Blu Sol know skin like the back of their own skin-covered hands. The staff uses natural and organic skin products, so your skin will shimmer like the surface of a lake at twilight, except not liquid, not transparent, and not flamey. Each customized facial targets your individual skin problems to restore balance and beauty to your face.
Your spa experience begins with a welcoming, natural atmosphere and a soothing cup of organic tea. Blu Sol Spa's interior features sustainable and calming bamboo floors, recycled carpeting, and lush foliage to create an exotic and natural sanctuary for your relaxation and beautification. Blu Sol Massage Spa is open Monday and Wednesday, 9 a.m.–8 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m.–7 p.m.; or Sunday, 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
SpaFinders give Blu Sol Massage Spa four stars:
- MY esteichian [sic] was Tiffany she made me feel so comfortable from the way she could tell my personality through what nature my skin was. I never even knew you could do that go figure. The facial was AWSOME she showed and explained to me what was going on with my skin and she taught me alot [sic]. The aroma therapy she has you pick is very relaxing and its like your in a different world. – AdiaM
- My girlfriends and I wanted to just hang out in the spa all day, the colors, the music and aromas. It was so relaxing and beautiful. The girls pampered us just as we walked in. We were offered this yummy blueberry/Apple infused water drink and dried fruit. They were so sweet to us. – jobeau68
- You are greeted in a very welcome & warm manner in an extremely clean & organic environment the instant you walk through their doors...They offer many flavors of delicious organic tea, as well as the highest possible product line for skin care. – glass85
Face the Face
Your face also takes more daily abuse than you may realize. Here are just a few of the possible traumas that might make you consider pampering your face with a facial:
- Electric toothbrush malfunctions.
- Eyelash mites develop nuclear fission.
- Wedding-cake face.
- Lost train-yard scuffle to “Broken-Glass Jack.”
- Acid Rain Dance Party.
Click here to discuss Groupon the Cat.