America is known as a melting pot because of its citizens’ cultural diversity and desire to combine snap, crackle, and pop into a single bowl. Celebrate culinary multiculturalism with today’s Groupon to Blu Tavern in Orange Park. Choose between the following options:
- For $25, you get a fusion dinner for two (up to a $51.83 total value), which includes:
- Two glasses of featured wine (up to a $5.99 value each)
- One appetizer (up to a $9.95 value)
Two entrees (up to a $29.90 value)<p>
- For $50, you get a fusion dinner for four (up to a $111.55 total value), which includes:
- One bottle of featured wine (up to a $19.95 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $19.90 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $59.80 value)
- Two desserts (up to an $11.90 value)
Blu Tavern’s chefs conduct a diverse chorus of Asian, Italian, and Latin American flavors to entertain taste buds with an eclectic dinner menu. Alongside sips of the night’s featured wine, evening feasts commence with savory appetizers such as coconut-curry mussels steeped in a fragrant bath of coconut milk and green curry or smoked sea-salt tuna ceviche served with chickpea relish, sweet potato, and peruvian corn. Hearty menu headliner herb-crusted salmon mignon satisfies stomachs’ aching need both for seafood and self-fulfillment. Forks can also dig into main dishes such as pan-roasted bone-in pork chops topped in a balsamic-and-herb glaze and chicken adraki simmered in a spicy yogurt sauce. For dessert, diners can dive into slices of key-lime pie or croissant bread pudding to get the sugar rush required for participation in marathon readings of ancient Etruscan love poetry.
1635 Wells Rd.
Orange Park, Florida 32073