What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Roy G. Biv Goes Shopping
Leave embarrassing fashion dopplegängers in the dust with today's Groupon for one-of-a-kind clothing finds at Blu Vintage Boutique. Today's deal gets you $60 worth of expertly cultivated tops, skirts, purses, and more for $25. Boutique and vintage options ensure that you won't end up at a cocktail party wearing the same dress as your boyfriend's ex, the catty one who refuses to return Doug’s Harry Potter Monopoly board.
Picking through endless rows of tees and shorts can leave your thrifting arm exhausted and disproportionately muscular, and your fashion-hungry soul famished. The style mavens at Blu Vintage Boutique carefully pick through the clothes of the globe to provide you with a selection of exclusively adorable and affordable items. These textile gurus will help you find a flirty ruffled skirt ($60) to go with your favorite top, or the metallic two-tone dress ($60) that makes your complexion sing. They'll help you cinch your waist with a military-inspired vest just like the one Sgt. Pepper wore to the VMAs this year ($60), and add drama to any outfit with a purple trapeze sweater ($50).
When you're stuck in a fashion rut and want to set fire to your frustrating wardrobe (remember to drag it outside first), the perfect accessory can elevate your old jeans and scuffed sneakers to high style without overhauling your bank account. Drape a striking necklace ($25) over your lazy Saturday T-shirt, or pair your boyfriend’s jeans with a funky gunmetal flower handbag ($60).
Note: You can only use one Groupon per visit. Blu Vintage Boutique hours are Tuesday–Wednesday, noon–6 p.m.; Thursday–Saturday, noon–7 p.m.
- This boutique not only had one of kind unique pieces for the Fall, but the sales people were fabulous. I wasn't planning on shopping at all but could NOT resist the the [sic] fall crop dress!!! – Kathleen F.
- This place is world class. Great clothes, great people and extremely affordable. I have never seen the clothes I brought from Blu Vintage on anyone else. – Lori W.
- The selection is amazing, especially for shoes. The other aspect that we loved was they carried only certain numbers of each item so that you could buy something that no one else had. – Scarlett P.
Roy G. Biv Goes Shopping
Blu Vintage Boutique thoroughly dominates the neighborhood-shopping spectrum, leaving its colored brethren in the dust. Here’s a complete list of inferior competing businesses in Baltimore’s retail rainbow:
- Redford Roberts, Licensed Celebrity Impersonatrix
- Orange You Glad We Sell Venetian Blinds?
- Yellophone: Old-Timey Landlines
- GoGreen! Lawn Petroleum
- In-Die-Go Kwik Kremations
- Violet’s Sad, Sad Stories…While you wait!
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 29, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Only valid in store. Not valid on sales items. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.