Choose from Three Options
- $25 for a Mexican dinner for two (up to $46.85 total value)
- $49 for a Mexican dinner for four (up to $93.70 total value)
- $12 for two Groupons, each good for $20 worth of Mexican food for take-out
- One appetizer (up to $8.85 value)
- Two entrees (up to $18.95 value each)
Blue Agave Mexican Bar & Grill
Taking its name from the succulent famously used to create tequila, Blue Agave Mexican Bar & Grill treats diners to an authentic taste of bold, regional Mexican cooking. Take the guacamole, for instance: servers blend the piquant dip tableside. Iconic flavors can also be found in dishes such as the grilled shrimp, accented with the smoky flavor of chipotle pepper sauce, as well as the Mexico City-style tacos filled with thin-sliced carne asada or marinated pork and grilled pineapple. Even the drink menu embraces tradition. Drafts of imported beer appear alongside homemade sangria and fruity margaritas served by the glass, pitcher, or eyedropper.