All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· May 7, 2017
· April 19, 2017
· March 22, 2017
What You'll Get
- Brewery Package for Two People
- Brewery Package for Four People
Packages include the following for each pair:
- Two beer flights
- Two take home glasses, pint or tulip
- One filled growler
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation Required for tours. Alcohol is not discounted. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Blue Blaze Brewing
Take a leisurely hike along Stewart Creek Greenway in Charlotte's Historic West End, and you just might find yourself at Blue Blaze Brewing. Located in the old Historic Savona Mill building, the facility boasts historic appeal, along with enough room to brew and serve its five mainstay beers and many special-release beers onsite. Like the brewery's name, all of these beers reference the trail slang or informal color-coding system of the Appalachian Trail that leads hikers to sweeping vistas and places where they can quench their thirst.
- Blue Blaze Altbier: Two very different classic German Altbier styles have been taken and crafted them into one refreshing, crisp, lighter-bodied beer that still packs in the flavor. The deep copper maltiness contrasts with the bright white head and spicy finish. (5% ABV)
- Amber Blaze Amber: This is their take on the classic American Amber. They push the classic style with a biscuit-forward maltiness and generous hop flavor and aroma. (5.6% ABV)
- Double Blaze Black IPA: They love brewing complex beers that blend two classic styles, transcending both to form something unique and delicious. In this case, a junction for two different beer styles, results in a beautiful balance of citrus hop flavors and tropical aromas, packed tightly into a medium‐body dark ale with a roasty finish. (6.1% ABV)
- Black Blaze Milk Stout: Black Blaze is a medium-bodied, creamy, dark beer. It has a slightly sweetened roastiness with hints of espresso & chocolate. This is a dark beer that you can drink all day long. (5% ABV)
- Yellow Blazer Kölsch: This classic German golden ale is crisp and satisfying. The mild, sweet malt is perfectly balanced with a subdued spicy flavor note from German hops. (5% ABV)