Beer lovers can get close encounters with their favorite drink during this brewery tour, and take home a souvenir beer glass
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Beer tasting at three craft breweries
- A Cheers Beer at the beginning of the tour
- Souvenir beer glass
- One facility tour, depending on brewery’s schedule
- Discounts at breweries
- Departure locations and times:
- Pick up is at the designated BART station for the location of the Bay Tour you select. Livermore, San Leandro, Oakland, Walnut Creek/Concord, pick-up at noon and departure at 12:10 p.m.
- Downtown Livermore, 2350 Railroad Ave, pick-up at 12:40 p.m.
- Return time: approximately 5 p.m.
- Must be 21 or older
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blue Brew Bus
At Blue Brew Bus, customers arrive thirsty for both beer and knowledge and start the Tour with a "Cheers" Beer in your Souvenir Beer Glass!. From there they're taken on an in-depth tour of the Bay Area's craft beer scene, making stops at three (3) popular breweries like 21st Amendment Brewery, Altamont Beer Works, and more. In between stops, riders can jam out to the state-of-the-art sound system.