It's easier than ever to taste something from a foreign land, thanks to international restaurants and the Postal Service's new flavor-blasted Tropical Stampz. Send your tongue on a trip with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$27 for lunch for two (a $48.50 total value)
- Two half-pound top sirloin steaks, half-pound brined pork loin wrapped in bacon, or 10-ounce chicken breasts with two sides and a salad (a $37.90 value)
- Two nonalcoholic drinks (a $5.60 value)
- Two coffees (a $5 value)<p>
$54 for lunch for four (a $96.40 total value)
- Four half-pound top sirloin steaks, half-pound brined pork loin wrapped in bacon, or 10-ounce chicken breasts with two sides and a salad (a $75.80 value)
- Four nonalcoholic drinks (a $10.60 value)
- Four coffees (a $10 value)<p>
Picahna, fraldinha, and tender slices of mint-marinated lamb make mouths water at Blue Charcoal, a Brazilian-style steakhouse with upscale cuisine but a casual feel. Gauchos weave around tables carrying skewers of meat, which they carve directly onto diner's plates or into their pockets if they wish to eat later. Most meats get—and need—nothing more than salt-and-pepper seasonings, but some are bathed in creative sauces or wrapped in bacon. To avoid a meat coma, patrons can pair their rodizio dinners with a trip to the salad bar and authentic Brazilian side dishes.
What some people are buzzing about:
73% of 1,061 customers recommend
“Pretty good. For dinner get there around 5pm”
“This venue was great...the meal was fantastic. ”
“A good Brazilian restaurant. Loved the fried rice. Took my friend there and he said all the staff were polite”