Mixologists create signature cocktails using craft spirits so customers may enjoy sipping, snacking, and chatting with others
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Customers may order a variety of craft spirits, signature cocktails, and snacks such as chips, fries, nachos, and flatbreads.
- Must be 21 or older
- View the cocktail and snack menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid on federal holidays. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid for take-out or delivery. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per table. A service charge of 18% will be added to your pre-discounted bill. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blue Clover Distillery
Blue Clover Distillery was created out of love for high-quality spirits. The owners: Weston Holm, Duane, and Scott Koch, decided to name their business by combining their Danish farming heritage – hence the word blue – and the Irish love for liquor – that's the reason for clover. Blue Clover Distillery focuses on producing small batches of craft spirits which can be enjoyed both straight and in cocktails.
About the spirits:
- Vodka: 80-proof, this strong liquor is distilled from corn and provides a smooth and clean finish with hints of sweetness.
- Gin: 85-proof, it's a strong, heart-cut drink, handcrafted from corn. With blood orange, rose, and peach botanicals, the resulting taste is delicate, floral, and fresh.
About the cocktails:
- Scottsdale Sunset: This refreshing drink features Blue Clover grapefruit vodka, lemon, Aperol, Prosecco, and lavender bitters.
- Mule Kick: Featuring Blue Clover vodka, lime juice, ginger syrup, and ginger beer.
- Lucky Lady: Blue Clover gin is mixed with blackberry Creme de Mure, lemon, and syrup.