Mixologists create signature cocktails using craft spirits so customers may enjoy sipping, snacking, and chatting with others
About This Deal
- Customers may order a variety of craft spirits, signature cocktails, and snacks such as chips, fries, nachos, and flatbreads.
- Must be 21 or older
- View the cocktail and snack menu
Need To Know
About Blue Clover Distillery
Blue Clover Distillery was created out of love for high-quality spirits. The owners: Weston Holm, Duane, and Scott Koch, decided to name their business by combining their Danish farming heritage – hence the word blue – and the Irish love for liquor – that's the reason for clover. Blue Clover Distillery focuses on producing small batches of craft spirits which can be enjoyed both straight and in cocktails.
About the spirits:
- Vodka: 80-proof, this strong liquor is distilled from corn and provides a smooth and clean finish with hints of sweetness.
- Gin: 85-proof, it's a strong, heart-cut drink, handcrafted from corn. With blood orange, rose, and peach botanicals, the resulting taste is delicate, floral, and fresh.
About the cocktails:
- Scottsdale Sunset: This refreshing drink features Blue Clover grapefruit vodka, lemon, Aperol, Prosecco, and lavender bitters.
- Mule Kick: Featuring Blue Clover vodka, lime juice, ginger syrup, and ginger beer.
- Lucky Lady: Blue Clover gin is mixed with blackberry Creme de Mure, lemon, and syrup.