What You'll Get
Magazines, unlike dads, are glossy, always plugged into popular trends, and free of scruffy facial hair that might irritate one's cheeks during hugs. Give dad the gift of a well-manicured mindset with today's Groupon for one-year magazine subscriptions from Blue Dolphin Magazines online. Choose up to six of the following options:
- For $5, you get 12 issues of Field & Stream (a $9.97 value).
- For $6, you get 11 issues of Esquire (an $8.00 value).
- For $6, you get 12 issues of Kiplinger's (a $12 value).
- For $6, you get 12 issues of Popular Mechanics (a $12 value).
- For $6, you get 12 issues of Popular Science (a $12 value).
- For $7, you get 12 issues of Maxim (a $14.97 value).
- For $9, you get 10 issues of Men's Fitness (a $16.97 value).
- For $13, you get 10 issues of Men's Health (a $24.94 value).
- For $14, you for nine issues of Backpacker (a $29.98 value).
- For $15, you get 26 issues of Forbes (a $29.98 value).
- For $17, you get 45 issues of Golfweek (a $35 value).
- For $17, you get 54 issues of Newsweek (a $39 value).
With a barrage of consumer-friendly magazine titles catering to all interests, Blue Dolphin Magazines' e-store boasts an array of dad-friendly subscriptions ideal for Father's Day gift-giving. Field & Stream helps outdoor-faring man parents hatch their next fish story, and Backpacker gives readers trail-blazing advice. More cosmopolitan caregivers may take fashionable stock in Esquire's subtle sophistication, or reflect on a past life of glamour and good times before the mustache with Maxim. Financially savvy fathers keep their fingers on the pulse of moody bull and bear markets via Forbes, and Kiplinger's keeps retirement-ready types safely plotting investments in their next infomercial product patent.
Health-minded types can take ongoing abdominal advice to torso via Men's Fitness and Men's Health, or tweak swing mechanics after perusing weekly issues of Golfweek. Tech junkies can read up on the latest developments in everything from cars to energy to aviation in Popular Mechanics and Popular Science, and the most well-read pops may show up on a televised quiz show with stacks of Newsweek scattering the green room floor. Each title fits into any reading room, whether it houses couches, barber chairs, or ornately decorative porcelain fixtures.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 6 per order. Valid only for option purchased. Must activate by 8/31/11, subscription expires 1 year from activation date. Online only. Allow 6-10 weeks for delivery. Valid only in the continental U.S. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.