Magazines, unlike dads, are glossy, always plugged in to popular trends, and free of scruffy facial hair that might irritate one's cheeks during hugs. Crack a stubble-free spine with today's Groupon for one-year magazine subscriptions from Blue Dolphin Magazines online publication retailer. Choose from the following options:
• For $7, you get nine issues of Vegetarian Times (a $12 value).
• For $10, you get six issues of Cooking with Paula Deen (a $19.98 value).
• For $10, you get six issues of Eating Well (a $14.97 value).
• For $10, you get 12 issues of Food & Wine (a $19.95 value).
• For $10, you get six issues of Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade (a $19.98 value).
• For $10, you get six issues of Taste of the South (an $18 value).
• For $12, you get 11 issues of Every Day with Rachael Ray (a $24 value).
• For $12, you get seven issues of Simple and Delicious (a $17.98 value).
• For $12, you get eight issues of Taste of Home (a $17.98 value).
• For $15, you get six issues of Fine Cooking (a $29.95 value).
• For $15, you get 13 issues of Wine Enthusiast (a $29.95 value).
Blue Dolphin Magazines' e-store e-stocks a copious cache of magazine titles catering to a gamut-running array of interests. Cooking with Paula Deen unleashes the secrets to all things Paula, from whipping up meals in the kitchen to decorating your home to becoming a Paula Deen doppelgänger. Health-minded types can put their own twists on classic dishes via Vegetarian Times and Eating Well, entertain the masses by heeding party tips from Taste of Home, or host sit-down dinner parties by animating meal blueprints from Fine Cooking. Feel free to soak up the oenophile wisdom gushing from the pages of Wine Enthusiast, which evinces depictions of wines from around the world, articulates shrewd wine pairings, and quizzes subscribers with wine-stain Rorschach tests and whimsical long-division exams.