Like a locked steamer trunk in an attic, barbecue recipes are better when they contain a closely guarded family secret. Finally taste the truth with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for $25 worth of dinner and drinks for two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $12 for $20 worth of dinner and drinks, valid any day of the week
- $25 for $50 worth of dinner and drinks for four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $25 for $45 worth of dinner and drinks for four or more, valid any day of the week
- $15 for $20 worth of carryout orders
- Click to view the menu.
Blue Front BBQ Restaurant & Lounge
When Blue Front BBQ first opened its doors in 1964, founder Norris Nelson didn't have much experience in the business world—but he did have plenty of practice cooking barbecue with his dad, as well as a dynamite family barbecue sauce recipe. Visitors soon flocked to Blue Front BBQ for the St. Louis-style ribs, slow-smoked chicken, and zesty sauce, which became so popular that Norris opened a bottling company across the street to keep up with demand from customers and thirsty plates of pulled pork. At Blue Front BBQ, old-school country cuisine meets an eclectic blend of contemporary American cooking, with racks of ribs, hot chicken wings, and slabs of cornbread served alongside truffle-oil fries, gorgonzola salads, and tempura-battered fish.