Participants discover the abundant wildlife of the St. Johns River watershed during a two-hour boat tour
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Departure times - Call for availability
- Departure location - St Johns Marina and KOA in Deland Florida 32720
- Redeemable starting May 1st, 2019
- Children under 3 years of age are free however must notify when making reservations as they must be part of customer count for coast guard regulations.
- About the guides: tours are narrated by Coast Guard-licensed captains
- Notable sights: travel on a custom built Great Blue which was designed specifically to cruise the quiet and shallow backwater areas with the best wildlife viewing experience
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 15, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required by visiting www.blueheronrivertours.com or calling 386-873-4843. Voucher number is required for reservation. If you are a no-show for your reservation, your voucher will still be redeemed. Afternoon thunderstorms in summer months may cause cancellation of 1 p.m. tour, rescheduling required; may have limited notice. Children under 3 years of age are free however must notify when making reservations as they must be part of customer count for coast guard regulations. Redeemable starting May 1st. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blue Heron River Tours
The St. Johns River, edged with tall trees, teems with wildlife year round; gators and visiting winter manatees swim beneath its surface while herons and cranes stoically stalk their fishy prey above. Thanks to Blue Heron River Tours, you can get an up-close glimpse of these sights in the company of a pontoon boat named Great Blue and coast-guard-certified captains. Our approximate 10 mile tour on the St. John's River departs from St. John's Marina and Resort in DeLand. Along the way, the captains fill the air with an interactive narrative on river history, flora and fauna, and humans' impact on the area, giving plenty of opportunities for photo ops.