Ziplines stretch 1,200 feet across a whitewater canyon, reaching speeds of up to 40 mph; aerial course with rope bridges and balance beams
About This Deal
Ziplining is an exhilarating way to enjoy aerial views of nature without sucking on a helium tank until you get really big and drift away. Float above treetops with this voucher.
Choose Between Two Options
- $40.80 for a Blue Heron Express Pass for one ($99.50 value)
- $79.20 for a Blue Heron Express Pass for two ($199 value)
Each Blue Heron Express Pass includes unlimited access to the following:
- 1,200 dual ziplines suspended 100 feet over the Chattahoochee River connecting two states
- Aerial course on Alabama Shore which includes 10 different elements, and both a high and low course of varying difficulty
- Dual ziplines through the trees along the Alabama shoreline
- Boat ride back to the starting point in Georgia aboard a motorized canyon raft
- Ranger Jump: a freefall from a 60’ tower that engages before you reach the ground to slow you down
- Express pass to the front of the line to the attractions
Need To Know
About Blue Heron Adventure at Whitewater Express
Whitewater rapids churn the Chattahoochee River into a winding roller coaster, where rafters paddle in unison and shriek in delight at every unexpected thrill Mother Nature throws their way. But 100 feet above this speeding waterway lies a completely different thrill: the Blue Heron Adventure. The dual zipline stretches 1,200 feet across the river, connecting Georgia to Alabama on a thrilling journey that accelerates to speeds of 40 mph—the only zipline to connect two states. But the fun doesn't end there—the Blue Heron Aerial Course is a treetop aerial course that will meet you after ziplining into Alabama that features 10 obstacles such as tunnels, balance beams, and bridges. After enjoying the fun on the Alabama side, visitors are conveniently shuttled back to the starting point via a motorized canyon raft.
A Look at Whitewater Express
As former designers of water courses at the 1996 Summer Olympics, Whitewater Express opens up the wonders of Georgia, Tennessee, and North Carolina to youth groups, coworkers venturing out on corporate outings, and outdoorsy vacationers with a wealth of activities and exploration opportunities at four different camps. Visitors hike and bike through the fresh, pine-scented air of the Great Smoky Mountains at the Ocoee location, which features 225-plus acres of unspoiled wilderness—or raft past downtown Columbus on a Chattahoochee River trip. Guests can survey the scenery as guides pilot whitewater rafts and kayaks down the scenic Ocoee and Nantahala Rivers; relax in rustic log cabins; or play paintball on a woodsy outdoor course.