All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 toward American cuisine and drinks at Blue Hill Tavern
- View dinner menu
- View drink menu
- Modern and sophisticated décor
- Vibrant and lively neighborhood gem
- Complimentary valet
- Valid toward dinner only.
- ...the...Blue Hill Tavern is a beacon of refurbished sleekness—from its classy vertical sign to its renovated beige exterior. But wait until you go inside. The building—within sight of the Natty Boh warehouse—has been dismantled and reassembled to wow visitors with a sophisticated spaciousness. Open stairs with chrome railings lead upward to a second-floor bar, balcony, patio, and dining room. Huge windows add light to the cerulean-blue accents and dark-wood floors and tables on both levels. The downstairs bar even has a cascading waterfall. This has to be one of Baltimore's most impressive dining spaces. – Suzanne Loudermilk, Baltimore Magazine
- Like the décor, done up in chic club-meets-museum robin's egg blue and gunmetal gray, the food walks a line between over the top and modern classic, clever and fussy. Based on a recent Friday night visit, though, it almost always succeeds. – Mary K. Zajac, Baltimore City Paper
- Our experience was great. Food was good--lamb chops were cooked to perfection... We appreciated how our server... was very knowledgeable and excited about the food. We had the best amount of attention--no one hovered over us, but our plates were picked up in a timely manner and our water was always refilled at the perfect moment. – Open Table user who dined on 03/12/2010
- Absolutely THE BEST crab cakes you can buy ever. The muscles and Kobe burger are also better than anywhere else I have been. The atmosphere is quite delightful and very modern, great looking, and still comfortable. Very clean restaurant with great staff and beyond awesome food. – Chris Tharp, Urbanspoon
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per table. Valid for dinner only. Tax and gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blue Hill Tavern
Segmented by awnings and gently protruding balconies, the cubic exterior of Blue Hill Tavern conceals a young yet illustrious kitchen where, as City Paper extols, "usual entrees become unusual." Critics have indeed taken note of the chic tavern’s dinner menu, whose sous-vide prepared meats and seasonal ingredients recently turned heads on Baltimore magazine’s list of the area's best eateries in 2015.
Smudges of robin's-egg blue punctuate the tavern’s two-story dining room, where pearlescent curtains shade tabletops from the afternoon sun as patrons look over the lunch menu’s gourmet sandwiches and simple bar snacks. Outside, diners peruse the wine list or head up to a balcony peppered with high-top tables, fire pits brimming with glassy blue stones, and hopscotch courts drawn with drizzles of aromatic truffle oil.