What You'll Get
For $35, today's side deal gets you $75 worth of artisan clothing, jewelry, accessories and more from Blue Lotus Gallery on South 12th Street.
- Specializes in South Asian artisanal merchandise, including clothing, jewelry, rugs and antiques from Nepal, Tibet, Sri Lanka, and Thailand
- Supports fair trade and economic development in South Asia
- Fair-trade products, like Green Gecko wallets ($40) and handbags ($60), are functional and artistic
- Decorative items include Blue Lotus's ever-changing collection of sterling silver bracelets ($50) and earrings ($40), fashioned by Newari silversmiths in Nepal
- Keep warm with a unique cotton hoodie ($40), available in a variety of shades, or use your Groupon toward an elegant Himalayan Couture wool and silk coat ($295)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 15, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. In-store only. Must use in 1 visit. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.