All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed April 10, 2017
· Reviewed January 2, 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification course ($664 value)
- $59 for an ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) certification course ($830 value)
- $195 for a Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification course ($3,320 value)
- $295 for a Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification course ($4,980 value)
Additional information for all options:
- 12 months unlimited access to course content
- ITIL and MALC Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android. Requires Flash Player
- Six Sigma Compatibility: Windows, Mac. Requires Flash Player
- Software and exam fees are not included
- Course completion certificate included
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption
- Technical support available 24 hours a day, five days a week via email, telephone, and online chat
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Click here for more information.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blue Mountain Training Solutions
Without a proper and thorough training, the technology world can be overwhelming. Whether you're a IT newbie on a quest for a new career or a current professional in one of many fields, it's essential to get an education that keeps up with the technological tides. With over 20 years of experience across many fields, the founders of Blue Mountain Training Solutions have mastered the art of online education with a massive syllabus of interactive training and certification courses, including Six Sigma, ITIL, MALC, web design, and app development. Culminating in a certification to prove to prospective employers that you aren't actually a robot, classes incorporate technologies such as flash, video, hot spots, mock testing, virtual classrooms, and live simulations.