New brewery taking the city by storm gives craft-beer lovers a behind-the-scenes look at the brewing process that includes six-beer flights
About This Deal
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for brewery package for two people, including ($54 value)
- Two beer flights, each with six beers
- A tour
- Two 32-oz Crowlers to go
$55 for brewery package for four people, including ($108 value)
- Four beer flights, each with six beers
- A tour
- Four 32-oz Crowlers to go
A “Kegs & Eggs” St. Patrick’s Day party will be held on Saturday, March 12 at 9 a.m. Click here for more information; not included with offer.
Need To Know
About Blue Nose Brewery
At a growing number of watering holes around Chicago, Blue Nose Brewery's craft beers can be found cascading from bar taps. The trip to Windy City-area barware started with humble beginnings. Blue Nose got its start inside a spare bedroom in the Old Town neighborhood, beginning with one 15-gallon pot and an old propane stove. In the years since, the operation has grown to 15 barrels, a brewery, and a taproom, but the commitment to balanced beer recipes and local ingredients has held fast. Read on for a snapshot of the brewery's craft beer sensibilities.
XXX Honey: a traditional Belgian Tripel aged with orange-blossom honey. 9.6% ABV.
Pipa: Among the more unique offerings, this American style lager is made with 45% corn, rendering it soft and sweet. 4.5% ABV.
Additional featured offerings:
- Archer Ave IPA: A fruity bouquet of pineapple, mango, and grapefruit, this IPA with a orange-honey hue finishes clean and dry with a subdued bitter aftertaste.
- The Nothing Brown Ale.: An English-brown ale that finishes dry and includes flavors of coffee and fresh toast; also includes hints of caramel, vanilla, light oak, and bourbon.