Performed by an experienced aesthetician, facials treatments can rejuvenate the skin and improve its texture
About This Deal
- Valid only with Emily
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Enzyme exfoliation: Gentler than the chemical ones and safe for all skin types, enzyme peels aim to speed up natural chemical reactions in the skin that renew the skin while exfoliating dead cells. They can be used to diminish scars, age spots, fine lines, and discoloration, and may also penetrate the skin to cleanse pores and improve skin tone and texture.
- Benefits of LED light facial: aims to boost collagen production and treat acne, fine lines, and wrinkles, as well as address early signs of aging
Need To Know
About Blue October
Blue October is a day spa offering a variety of skin and body treatment services to relax the body and mind. Experienced staff use hands-on methods like facials and massage therapy to relieve tension in the skin and muscles, and even provide alternative methods like light therapy and chemical peels to correct blemishes and scaring. Blue October also provides cosmetic treatments like eyelash extensions, and uses sugar hair removal methods to get rid of unwanted hair, making for a spa experience to help clients feel both beautiful and at ease, inside and out.