- $50 toward handcrafted handbags from Blue Orchid Handbags
- Affordable, one-of-a-kind designs
- Choose from a variety of handle bags, shoulder bags, clutches, and more
- Good for all available stock
- Redeem online
- Project of designer Jacqueline Adamany
- Shipping not included.
Check out what Cleveland magazine and Fashionably Cleveland have to say about Blue Orchid Handbags: > * Her signature Meredith bag, with its pressed bottom and side seams, echoes the lines of the sturdy handles, while the Chloe shoulder bag combines a slightly slouchy crescent shape with knife pleats along the open edge. But the prints Adamany, 49, chooses for her bags — many are Asian-inspired with cherry blossoms or lighter floral colors — soften and contrast their precise edges. – Brittany Moffat, Cleveland > * [Adamany] is inspired from all surroundings; sometimes even the fabric gives her inspiration for a bag. She has two collections each year: spring/summer and fall/winter. Blue Orchid will also have a line of…floral pins available, which would make a great gift for friends, family or even yourself. – Nora Breznai, Fashionably Cleveland