What You'll Get
Choose from Seven Options
- $8 for one Ultimate exterior car wash ($15 value)
- $15 for two vouchers, each good for one Ultimate exterior car wash ($30 total value)
- $10 for one Blue Rain Special exterior car wash ($18 value)
- $19 for two vouchers, each good for one Blue Rain Special exterior car wash ($36 total value)
- $30 for one windshield chip repair ($60 value)
- $45 for three windshield chip repairs ($90 value)
- $40 for headlight restoration for both headlights ($80 value)
The 14-step Ultimate wash augments exterior cleansing with an undercarriage wash, tire shine, and Rain-X, whereas the 17-step Blue Rain wash adds a double-foam bath and Carnauba Flashwax. Prewash stations allow drivers to fill up on free windshield washer fluid and air for the tires, and use scrub brushes to help prepare their cars before entering the wash.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. No cash back. Not valid on federal holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blue Rain Express Car Wash
Hardly anything can be finished in three minutes, except for receiving a car wash at Blue Rain Express or writing a novel. Opened in June 2012, the company employs modern equipment to move cars expediently through its sunny, glassed-in wash tunnels. Each treatment uses biodegradable chemicals and water from a recovery system that reduces Blue Rain's use of fresh water. A reverse osmosis process filters all minerals from the water, leaving vehicles with a spot-free finish. Patrons who wash their cars often or are being followed by a rain cloud can enroll in the Monthly Wash Club, which entitles them to services up to once daily for a single monthly rate.