Slow-smoked Southern-style meats dubbed Best of Boston by Boston magazine over five times embrace the flavors of hickory and oak hardwoods
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 50% cash back (up to $10) on your first purchase and 10% cash back (up to $10) on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 50% cash back (up to $10) only on first purchase and 10% cash back (up to $10) on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
About Blue Ribbon BBQ
“Who says northerners can’t do ‘cue?” asked Boston magazine as it crowned Blue Ribbon BBQ on its Best of Boston list more than five times. Dished out from its brick-and-mortar locations, the restaurant’s tender meats are lauded for their slow-cooked, pit-smoked tenderness, infused with the flavors of hickory and oak hardwoods. Blue Ribbon dishes out dry-rubbed ribs, Texas-style beef brisket, and Kansas City-style burnt ends dubbed “absolutely addictive” by Boston. Locally made hot-smoked sausage helps round out the menu alongside Southern sides such as dirty rice, potato salad, and cornbread. Blue Ribbon BBQ also caters special events and sells bottles of its most popular sauces so guests can enhance their grandmother’s recipes or add flavor to their super-soaker fights.