Though he is not bound by the laws of physics, Santa Claus is duty bound to eat every cookie, brisket, and pile of thumbtacks you leave out for him. Explore other Yuletide traditions with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $12 for a small tabletop Christmas tree (a $20 value)
- $45 for one 6-foot to 7-foot fraser fir Christmas tree (an $80 value)
- $51 for one 7-foot to 8-foot fraser fir Christmas tree (a $95 value)
- $60 for one 8-foot to 9-foot fraser fir Christmas tree (a $120 value)
- $95 for one 10-foot to 12-foot fraser fir Christmas tree (a $180 value)
The company cuts its North Carolina–grown fraser firs weekly to ensure freshness. Fraser firs are known for their unique holiday fragrance, retaining their needles well, and being extremely heat tolerant.
Blue Ridge Frasers
Nestled between the mountains of North Carolina, the family owned and operated Blue Ridge Frasers helps families get firmly into the holiday spirit with their rows of Fraser firs. The crisp, cool climate serves as the perfect setting for Christmas trees to grow tall and develop their natural pine scent. Beyond their stock, the farm gets guests in the yuletide mood with colorful light displays, cups of hot chocolate, and smiling staffers on hand to help pick out the perfect tree.