What You'll Get
Choose From Three Options
- $50 for unlimited golf for one day including cart rental and lunch for one (up to a $96.50 value)
- $99 for unlimited golf for one day including cart rental and lunch for two (up to a $193 value)
- $195 for unlimited golf for one day including cart rental and lunch for three (up to a $386 value)
Rates vary throughout the day and week.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Valid anytime Monday-Friday and after 11 a.m. Saturday and Sunday. Valid after 11 a.m. on holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for lunch up to $11.50 per person. Reservations required and subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club
Framed by the rising crags of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club’s 18-hole course incorporates mature hardwoods, immaculate greens, and dramatic elevation changes into a pristine layout that earned a position on _Golfweek_’s list of the Best Courses You Can Play in 2009. Cresting hilltops give way to sweeping panoramas of the natural surroundings, including a 60-foot waterfall stationed behind the 18th green that used to host Gary Player's famed cliff-diving exhibitions. A grass-tee driving range, large putting green, and short-game practice area unfurl across the mountainside terrain, helping players warm up neglected swings. Additionally, players can prepare for an upcoming round with a lesson from Blue Ridge’s staff of sage instructors or by scrutinizing the course’s splendor from the wraparound terrace of the stately clubhouse.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course designed by Tom Clark
- Length of 7,315 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 75.5 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 143 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options