Choose From Three Options
- $50 for unlimited golf for one day including cart rental and lunch for one (up to a $96.50 value)
- $99 for unlimited golf for one day including cart rental and lunch for two (up to a $193 value)
- $195 for unlimited golf for one day including cart rental and lunch for three (up to a $386 value)
Rates vary throughout the day and week.
Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club
Framed by the rising crags of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Blue Ridge Shadows Golf Club’s 18-hole course incorporates mature hardwoods, immaculate greens, and dramatic elevation changes into a pristine layout that earned a position on _Golfweek_’s list of the Best Courses You Can Play in 2009. Cresting hilltops give way to sweeping panoramas of the natural surroundings, including a 60-foot waterfall stationed behind the 18th green that used to host Gary Player's famed cliff-diving exhibitions. A grass-tee driving range, large putting green, and short-game practice area unfurl across the mountainside terrain, helping players warm up neglected swings. Additionally, players can prepare for an upcoming round with a lesson from Blue Ridge’s staff of sage instructors or by scrutinizing the course’s splendor from the wraparound terrace of the stately clubhouse.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course designed by Tom Clark
- Length of 7,315 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 75.5 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 143 from the farthest tees
- Five tee options