Statistically, home is the place you're most likely to fall asleep under a running lawn mower or spontaneously combust while trying to slow dance with a running lawn mower. Find a safe haven with today's Groupon to Blue Ridge Village in Banner Elk. Choose from the following options:
- For $199, you get a three-night stay in a one-bedroom villa (up to a $537 value).
- For $229, you get a three-night stay in a two-bedroom villa (up to a $657 value).
- For $249, you get a four-night stay in a one-bedroom villa (up to a $716 value).
- For $289, you get a four-night stay in a two-bedroom villa (up to an $796 value).
- For $449, you get a seven-night stay in a one-bedroom villa (up to a $1,253 value).
- For $499, you get a seven-night stay in a two-bedroom villa (up to a $1,398 value).
Blue Ridge pampers travelers with amenity-rich villas nestled among scenic mountains. Rustically appointed rooms decked with plush furniture and fireplaces welcome guests back after days spent fishing, canoeing, and gossiping with talking bears. The one-bedroom villas are adorned with a king-size bed, and the two-bedroom lodgings cater to families with a king-size bed in one room and two double beds in the other. Sightseers can coddle corneas with stunning vistas visible from each room, which are also garbed with a full kitchen, television, and enough bed sheets to construct at least one linen Parthenon. Each relaxing bungalow is located just steps from resort amenities such as tennis courts, horseshoe pits, a miniature golf course, and a normal-size indoor pool. Before embarking on a Blue Ridge getaway, guests can get a sneak-peek of the village by taking a virtual tour. Blue Ridge sits amid a smorgasbord of local attractions such as the Pisgah and Cherokee national forests, Hawksnest golf and ski resort, and the local culture and nightlife of Boone. Guests can also traverse the mile-high swinging bridge on Grandfather Mountain or seek out more stable crosswalks on the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway.