- One Tasting Flight with 32 oz. Filled Growler and Optional Tour
- Two Tasting Flights with 64 oz. Filled Growler and Optional Tour
- Four Tasting Flights with Two 64 oz. Filled Growlers and Optional Tour
Valid at Rochester, Webster, and Victor New York locations.
Blue Toad Hard Cider
Todd, Scott, and Greg, the three childhood friends behind Blue Toad Hard Cider, are committed to producing cider from local apples. Sourcing the fruit from Virginia and New York, the trio's guiding inspiration is the beverage consumed by America's Founding Fathers. Local apples are sweeter than their European-grown counterparts, yet naturally more complex and varied, and Blue Toad manages to turn them into a wide variety of ciders that recall the drink of yore while stimulating modern palates. Some of their cider offerings include Roc Hard Amber, APA Triple Hopped, Hawaii Toad Ohhh! Pineapple among other delicious flavors.
- Roc Hard Amber: One of the cidery's flagship beverages, Roc Hard is a bold blend of red delicious, Idared, and Northern Spy apples with notes of caramel, molasses, butterscotch, and raisins.
- APA Triple Hopped: Catering to IPA fans, this American Pressed Apple cider fuses the crispness of a white wine with the taste-bud-rattling impact of floral hops.
- Hawaii Toad Ohhh! Pineapple: Like drinking a glass of sunshine, this cider welcomes pineapple into its embrace, spikes or no spikes. The citrusy-fruity drink is produced seasonally to banish wintertime blues.