Choose Between Two Options
$74 for a one-day Deluxe Daily Getaway for one ($135 value)
$139 for a one-day Deluxe Daily Getaway for two ($270 value)
For the two-person option, first-time guests may purchase one discounted same-night overnight stay for an additional $129 (the normal rate is $350) when making a reservation. The Deluxe Daily Getaway includes:
- Admission to the 200-acre country French estate and all its amenities from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Coffee, juice, pastries, and fruit between 10 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.
- Wine-tasting class at 11:30 a.m., also covering the health benefits of mineral bathing and therapeutic healing clays
- Use of the open mineral bath (a private mineral bath is available for an additional $45 for 20 minutes)
- Therapeutic clay-mud application with instructions (a private clay wrap is available for an additional $130)
The amenities featured include an Junior Olympic-sized pool and lounge area, a sauna, hammock relaxation areas, an English pub, yard games, a disc-golf course, and walking and hiking paths. The estate also has a grotto and sunken garden, multiple decks and fire pits, and a panoramic viewing deck. For the wine-tasting class, customers can opt for nonalcoholic wine or hard apple cider.
Blueberry Hill Estate
From atop the hill, a sea of green beckons. The manicured, meandering trails of Blueberry Hill lead guests of the secluded estate and day spa from tranquil setting areas to a disc golf course, from mineral baths to healing clay, from a luxurious pool with cabanas to peaceful sunken gardens. But as the inspirational poster industry would tell you, it's about each guest's journey, not the destination, even when the destinations are so pleasant. The experience is key at Blueberry Hill Estate, from the wine tastings that await visitors across the grounds, to the crackling fires, to the picnic baskets perfectly suited to leisurely trips through their pastoral surroundings.
While the view is spectacular, there are many reasons to stay indoors. Skilled massage therapists do as much as the peaceful atmosphere to imbue bodies with relaxation. Elegant cottages and stately rooms welcome guests at the end of relaxing evenings or overly competitive disc golf games, and bungalow tents on custom decks offer a luxurious, unique camping experience.