All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 25, 2013
Reviewed August 4, 2013
Reviewed June 14, 2013
What You'll Get
Cupcakes use butter and eggs just like regular cakes do, except that the butter and eggs come from tiny cows and chickens. Smaller is sweeter with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $9 for one dozen Tier 1 (choice of frosting and decoration) jumbo cupcakes (a $19 value)
- $12 for one dozen Tier 2 (choice of frosting, decoration, and filling or candy mix in) jumbo cupcakes (a $25 value)
- $17 for one dozen Tier 3 (choice of frosting, decoration, and filling or candy mix in plus pie cupcakes) jumbo cupcakes (a $35 value)
- $16 for two dozen Tier 1 (choice of frosting and decoration) jumbo cupcakes (a $38 value)
- $22 for two dozen Tier 2 (choice of frosting, decoration, and filling or candy mix in) jumbo cupcakes (a $50 value)
- $32 for two dozen Tier 3 (choice of frosting, decoration, and filling or candy mix in plus pie cupcakes) jumbo cupcakes (a $70 value)
Tier 1 cupcakes come in basic flavors such as chocolate and red velvet and may be adorned with your choice of frosting and decoration. Tier 2 cupcakes bump things up a notch with optional fillings, such as caramel or strawberry, as well as candy batters and toppings. Finally, Tier 3 includes all of the aforementioned treats along with Bluebonnet Cupcakery's signature pie cupcakes, including flavors such as apple pie with streusel topping. Custom flavor and topping suggestions are always welcome, and doorstep delivery is included with each option. Click here for a full list of flavor options.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Valid only for delivery. Delivery fee included. Delivery valid within 30 miles of Amarillo. Valid only for 1 flavor for one-dozen options: up to 2 flavors for two-dozen options. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bluebonnet Cupcakery
A lifelong baker, Tina turned her zeal for treats into a business when she opened Bluebonnet Cupcakery in fall of 2012. She is known for her original creation––the pie cupcake––but she also whips up batches of traditional cupcakes, sugar cookies, and cakes for special occasions. Her baked goods are a hit at events such as baby showers and birthday parties as well as meetings and company food fights. Always open to suggestions, she adorns her treats with custom decorations at no additional charge.